Please contact me if you would like to: exhibit, publish or use the images; organise an event or workshops; collaborate; or support the project in any way.
|London House of Commons parliament building, public meeting 11.3.13|
|Exhibitions are easy to borrow and put up - why not organise one?|
- Festival for Fukushima, Lancashire UK 11th March 2017
- Fukushima: Okuaizu Michi no Eki, Kaneyama. 14th June -13th July 2014, joint exhibition with Australian sister project
- "The World" ABC Australia live TV news: interview showing the children's pictures, March 11th
- Saint Michael's College, Colchester, Vermont, USA: seminar and exhibition March 11th. Burlington Free Press piece here
- Hong Kong Daily Apple newspaper, 11th March 2014: interview and images
- House of Commons in London , 10th March 2014. Geoff speaking at a public meeting in one of the committee rooms, video here
- BBC Radio 4 iPM programme 18th January 2014, interview. Available to hear: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03pml0x and at https://audioboo.fm/boos/1951419-fukushima-nothing-is-ever-the-same
- Showa-mura Kouminkan, Fukushima from 3rd November - Dec 2013 . With Toowoomba sister project pictures.
- Kyoto, Japan 9th exhibition November-December 2013 at Minna No Café. With performance by jazz singer Alicia Saldenha on 9th Dec
- Falmouth, UK exhibition 11th-18th November 2013 with debate on nuclear energy at Woodlane Lecture Theatre Wed 13th 7pm
- Wells, Somerset, UK 6th August 2013. Exhibition, workshops and meet and greet outside Wells Cathedral. Hiroshima commemoration: talk. Filmed interview with Glastonbury Rock Festival organiser Michael Evis on Fukushima children's situation.
- Bridgewater Friends Meeting House, Somerset, UK Exhibition
Thurs 1st – Sat 3rd Aug 10am-4pm & Mon 5th Aug 10am – 9pm. Talk by
Geoff and Mitsuko with discussion at 7.30pm 5th August 2013
- Glastonbury Festival July 2013 Images used in prize-winning presentation by Stop Nuclear
- Chesterfield, UK 4th-6th May 2013Huffington Post webcast discussion (permalink) Wed
March 13th 2013: 11am US ET/UK 3pm/Japan 12 midnight. Discussion
marking 2nd anniversary of Fukushima disaster, Geoff Read participating.
- Houses of Parliament, London 11th march 2013: public meeting marking the second anniversary of the Fukushima disaster
- Southern Oregon University, USA. Sunday 10th March 2013
Film event. Organizer: Southern Oregon Japanese Association
- UK Nuclear Free Local Authorities steering group seminar, Manchester Town Hall 25th January 2013. Attended by elected local government councilors and interested groups
- Toowoomba, Australia, 7thAugust - 2nd September 2012 Toowoomba Regional Gallery. Joint exhibition
with sister project with local children who experienced flood disaster see here.
- Hiroshima annual Peace Exhibition, Hiroshima Japan 17th-20th August 2012
- Bridport, UK 18th August 2012
- Rock Solid? EXPO at Kendal Museum, UK 24 March to 19 May 2012.
- Made. Gallery, Toowoomba, Australia, 4th-29th of April 2012
- Design Festa Gallery, Harajuku, Tokyo, April 22nd〜May 6th 2012. "The Dream: we want to encourage nameless children" collaboration through Dora Kurowa with anonymous photographs and poetry English Exhibition page or Japanese
- Chicago Green Festival USA 5th-6th May 2012
- New York Green Festival USA 21st-22nd April 2012
- Move Mountains Festival
(workshops by local children who experienced major flooding in response
to Strong Children images) to 26th February 2012 Toowoomba, Australia
- Tokyo 1-15th February, joining with an exhibition of Iraqi children's artwork for Tohoku, organised by the Japan-Iraq Medical Network. (JIM-NET) covered by 2 TV chanels
- PechaKucha Kyoto, presentation at Urban Guild, 11th February 2012
- Fukushima University Feb.11th, exhibtion at an Anti-poverty Network symposium
- Komorebi Suport Cafe, Iidabashi, Tokyo, December & January Saturdays until 7th Jan 10am-5pm 2012
- Berg Café Gallery at Shinjuku Station, Tokyo, 1st-30th December 2011.
- Kizugawa International Exchange Group, Kyoto prefecture, 29th Oct 2011
- Peace as a Global Language Conference, Konan University, Kobe, Japan Oct 22nd-23rd 2011
- Anti-poverty Campaign Conference, Tokyo, Oct 16th
- Shinjuku Chuo Koen Bon Odori Festival 14th August 2011
- Fuji Rock Festival 29th -31st July 2011
|Fuji Rock festival energy village workshops and exhibition|